Friday, April 2, 2010

I couldnt have said it better myself..

I often wonder if my blog actually 'hits a spot' with readers.. Not that it really matters.. My blog is "My" outlet.. "My" time and "My" thoughts.. I follow a ton of other blogs and when i came across this one tonight.. she took the words right out of my mouth!


http://fatmumslim.blogspot.com/2010/04/why-blog.html

I don't know and have never met Chantelle, but visit her blog frequently.. Seems we think along the same line too!

My camera is never out of reach, I capture the most random moments because i know i will never see them again, The note pad in my phone has the most odd 'part' messages about foods i want to cook and things i need to talk about. Ive banned myself from having net access on it. If i did, i might as well glue it to my palm. I have an itouch which i can use to check comments and write small replies, but thank goodness it takes far to long to type a blog entry on!

I only know the very very basics of blogging, and if there was a class on how to use blog spot, i would book in straight away.. Actually, right now.. I'm going to learn the features of blog spot!

So there. I blog because its for me. May not be for everyone, but i LOVE it.

xN

No comments:

Post a Comment