Monday, June 21, 2010

Di.

I am flying
I am flying
like a bird across the sky
I am flying
passing high clouds
to be with you
to be free



My beautiful sweet hearted soul.
Im thinking of you every day.
My heart hurts to see how much you miss your dad. I know were miles away from each other, but if your ever feeling lost and sad, know im thinking of you.. Im sitting somewhere random, probably sewing or changing one of 2 pooey butts.. Wondering if your ok.
Weve seen each other good and rough times, stuck by and supported each other.
Only time will heal. Do not rush it. Grieve and remember him.

We love you.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Nic ------------- now you just made me cry all over again!!!!!!! That's so so sweet of you!!!!!!!! And remember that works both ways sweetness. My next trip down your part of the world I'm gonna come and see you!! Thank you soooooooooooo much Nic......... xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete